The time has come for many of you to start thinking about your last year of High School. It's a fun and exciting time and one that will bring memories so great that you will look back with either great happiness or sadness. It's an influential time and one where you make a lot of decisions. One of those decisions that you shouldn't take lightly is where to have your Senior Portraits taken. So the question I am hoping to answer for you today is that very one that many start to worry about towards the end of their junior year.
In the surrounding areas of South West Missouri there are many studios, individuals and friends that can take your senior photos for you. Some will be well within your budget, others will be too costly for you to afford. Then there are those who will do it for free. How do you decide which ones to choose or to just let your aunt or your uncle take them for free? It's a difficult choice that almost everyone in this area has gone through, myself included. Let me help with your choice by offering some things to think about when choosing a photographer.
- Quality. What kind of quality can I expect from my photographer? Will they be able to use the latest techniques and equipment to accurately capture these memories?
- Products. Will my photographer offer the prints, slideshows, canvas and other options I will need or will want to hand out to other friends or family? Will they use a professional lab to produce accurate and beautiful images?
- Experience. Will the person I choose have the experience to know how to shoot in poor weather, or bright sunlight or shade or in the studio?
- Expertise. Does the person I'm looking at specialize in High School Seniors or portrait photography? Or do they photograph families, weddings, bridals, landscapes, parties, and everything else?
- Price. Will what is offered above fit into my price range with what I'm looking for?
Those are just some items to think about when choosing your photographer for your senior photos. Don't sell yourself short and choose someone who can't offer you each and every one of those items that are listed above. If you do, you'll be disappointed in what you receive.
If you are looking to find out more about my services, fill out the contact form on the left or call or text to (417) 812-5613. You can see more samples on our Facebook page at http://facebook.com/highschoolseniors
If you want to learn more about our Senior Model Program then follow this URL - http://www.jonesphotographycom.local/apply/.